Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Student Retail Version
Ready-to-use templates in Word and PowerPoint 2010 equip students to create outstanding schoolwork, with rich visual effects and media-editing features that help them express their ideas creatively. Excel 2010 gives you the spreadsheet tools the pros use to simplify working with data, from tracking expenses to creating a household budget. And there’s OneNote 2010 for household projects, a catch-all spot for organizing notes, files, and resources in one easy-to-access place.
Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Student Includes:
Microsoft Offcie 2010 Home and Student Features
- Stay on top of your household budget
- Build a budget and track expenses right out of the box with ready-to-use templates in Excel 2010.
- Get insights from your data more quickly with easy-to-use analysis tools like Sparklines and Conditional Formatting.
- Visualize your budget instantly with colorful charts and graphs that are a breeze to create.
- Organize household information in one easy spot
- Create a OneNote 2010 notebook to organize resources for any project, from a home remodel to a major purchase decision.
- Collect a full spectrum of materials and media in one easy-to-access place: documents, text, videos, audio, screen clippings, and more.
- Find exactly the piece of information you need with simple tagging and search functions.
- Make Internet research more efficient with Linked Note Taking to save Web pages and other online resources to your notebook with just a click.
- Create quality reports, resumes, and newsletters
- Create professional-looking documents, from school reports to family newsletters with built-in design templates in Word 2010.
- Communicate your ideas visually with dozens of customizable SmartArt® graphics.
- Make title pages and headings more dynamic with effects like glow, reflect, and shadow you can apply directly to text.
- Locate the page or section you need easily with the improved Navigation Pane.
- Design standout presentations for school
- Add eye-catching visual effects and a range of media to class presentations—from video to audio and photos—with PowerPoint 2010.
- Make slides more memorable with photo-editing features that let you crop, colorize, and add texture to your images.
- Insert and edit videos right in your presentation and add stunning creative effects with the video editor.
- Add a professional touch with broadcast-quality slide transitions.
- Share presentations with classmates online using Broadcast Slide Show.*
- Access, edit, and share your work online*
- Create documents and then easily upload them to the Web using Windows Live SkyDrive, and access them from most any Web browser.
- Access your documents even when you’re away from home with Office Web Apps.
- Edit your report, newsletter, or presentation online with Office Web Apps that give you the Office experience you expect.
- Share your online documents with others to make working together with classmates and family members easier.
|Computer Computer and Processor and Processor||500 MHz or faster|
|Hard disk||3 GB|
|Display||1024x768 display, DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics card with 64+ MB of video memory|
|Operating system||Windows 7, Vista with SP1, XP with SP3 (32-bit only), Server 2008, or Server 2003 R2 with MSXML 6.0|
|Memory||256 MB (512 MB recommended, 1 GB for advanced features)|